Water Damage Restoration Testimonials | AmSteam
- We first hired AmSteam to do a renovation on our main floor bathroom. The results were spectacular. We were so happy with the bathroom renovations, that we hired them immediately for the rest of the main floor renovations, including the kitchen. Both the bathroom and the kitchen were complete gut jobs. AmSteam came in on time and on budget. Their work was outstanding and they displaced exceptional pride in their quality of work. All of the workers were polite, accommodating and professional. They clean up after each work day and they arrived at the worksite on time each day. We are very pleased with this company. There are two other smaller jobs which we will again hire them for sometime next year. You cannot go wrong hiring this company. They are in a class above anyone else that I have dealt with in the past. Well done AmSteam. Gerry & Paddy
- We do truly appreciate your professionalism, you always go the extra mile to make sure that every detail is looked after or responded to. You will always be highly recommended to anyone we know who is looking for help with a restoration, all of the Amsteam staff have been wonderful, from Andrew to Dan, Jeremy and Megan and to the carpenter that is currently here (sorry didn’t get his name!) everyone has just been so professional and helpful. It really shows that you all take great pride in your representing your company, we knew we made the right choice in picking Amsteam to do our restoration!
- We had a leak that soaked the carpet in a basement bedroom. I was extremely concerned about mold and called them on a Sunday to ask if they should come out immediately. The man on the phone was honest and told me the difference between getting an emergency call on Sun or a regular call on Monday would not be worth the extra overtime I would pay. He called and came on Monday at the time promised and was extremely professional and nice. He was able to salvage the carpet and is even trying to fix a tear my cat made in the carpet. Erin in Edmonton
- Thanks to all of you for the wonderful services provided in taking care of my basement during a very stressful situation. My special thanks goes out to Andrew and Jeremy who were both pleasant and professional to work with. Sincerely, Jenny. P.
- Dan, we cannot say enough how appreciative we are of everything that you have done for us. Your professionalism, courteous attitude, and willingness to go above and beyond is truely amazing. You have made our condo back into our home and we really do appreciate, respect and value the amazing work that you and your team do. Thank you so much. Erin